Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gosh.... freakin' idiot

Ok.... sorry N.D. had to steal that one from ya. But seriously. I can be alittle slow sometimes. So I'm out working on my fence. It has started to sag over the last 5 years and some of the insulators needed to be replaced. I was out there for 3 hours tonight. Well, idiot me didn't wear gloves. After I pinched the skin above my thumb you'd think I would have rectified that problem. That would have been to easy. How about after the skinned knuckle?? NOPE. Not even after the blood blister on my index finger. The really brilliant part is I pinched the blood blister a second time making it even larger. Man, that's sore. I share go sulk off to my room now. Did Jesus ever pound his thumb with a hammer when he was helping Joseph (the carpenter)??

No comments:

Post a Comment