Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Imperishable Seed featured in a Ministry Showcase!


I'm excited to share a ministry showcase that I have been featured on. This is a friend of mine who is also obeying the long term missions call! He is an engineer using his technical skills for God's glory!

Check it out!!


The blog starts out.....

"This week I will be doing a showcase of my friend Emily Arndt's newly launched ministry: Imperishable Seed.  Emily has applied to and just became a long term missionary for Christian Veterinary Missions (CVM) in the Karamoja region of Uganda.  I have been in contact with her since the beginning of this year and we have talked up great things about going into His service... so it is my honor to be given the opportunity to showcase her technological choices.  I also take no credit for any of her choices... I'm sure I might have inspired maybe a few choices but she needed little help with her ministry as she was making smart choices already.”

No comments:

Post a Comment