Tuesday, August 29, 2006

In retrospect....

You ever deeply ponder life and look at how you got to the point you are at?? If this is where I'm at by 25 what will I be in another 25 years?? This could be interesting. I also think God gets great joy out of observing all of the idiosyncrasies in life. He has the ultimate "Reality TV" subscription. I wonder if He sits there wondering if we will ever look back and realize the grand scale of something we endured in life?? Like "Come on... get a clue... don't you see what really just happened?". When we get it (if he was watching us on His DishNetwork) He would probably lean back in the sofa, get a big 'ol grin on His face and grab another handful of popcorn, slowly nodding his head up and down.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11-

So how much more am I still oblivious to..........

No comments:

Post a Comment