Sunday, October 8, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive!

It's been awhile hasn't it? No, my mind hasn't stopped thinking way to deep about things. I just have been to busy with other things to get a chance to blog. I now have my application for the missions trip.... all 13 pages of it. They want to know everything about you current and past. Though this is great that they are this in depth. Though I have a 2 page form that need to be filled out by my pastor, employer and christian friend. Hopefully they will think I'm halfway decent...lol. Well... I just got home from work (an hour and a half later than normal) so I have things to go get done.

Why do I live in Wisconsin??? It was dark when I went to work. It's raining and getting dark now almost. I have no windows in the back of the hospital where I work. I go out to my car on my lunch hours to read. This way I can at least be sure the sun still exists. Though when it gets really dark... then it will also get cold. So does anyone have an electric blanket that you can plug into a cigarette lighter???


No comments:

Post a Comment