Sunday, January 21, 2007

Woot!!

Bears and the Colts!!! The 2 teams I was rooting for won today!!!

No youth group the night of the Super Bowl!!! I was hoping that I wouldn't have a hard decision to make.

I've had enough of them in my life lately I didn't need to think about a hard one that is rather trivial.

Went through the story of Joseph in the Sunday School class that I sub-taught for today. WOW... to sit down and really think about that. In his life everything that by human standards looked really horrible (hated by brothers, slavery, false charges leading to imprisionment, the dudes in prison forgetting about him) turned in to something good (being put in charge of a household, second to Pharaoh, in charge of all of the food to helping out his family). God knows what the end looks like. Are you ready to put all of your trust in Him???


No comments:

Post a Comment