Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Roads"

So as people sign up for my monthly support (48.5% raised already), the money that comes in before I move is building up towards my one time expenses (63% raised already). The last one time expense that needs to be covered is for my rugged 4x4 truck. Here is a great video of the roads in Karamoja made by another missionary. This is why I need a good solid vehicle!! Forget mud running for fun in the states. I get to do as survival in my daily life.

There are a number of other great 'road' videos on their YouTube channel.






Someone has asked what is needed yet for the truck... We have $20,000 budgeted for the truck. I only have $13,973 to raise yet. So far $23,777 has been come in!! This is for airfare, moving expenses, household set up, the training I just went to, and a good start on the truck! I have $2,205 monthly support already and need $2,342 yet. So if my monthly support was at 100% it would only take 3 months to get the rest needed for the truck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment