Monday, August 4, 2014

Still alive!!

Hi everyone. So I have done what I said I wouldn't do, I have had a huge gap in blogging. Sorry. Life has just been crazy busy. Also I have sent out monthly updates via my official CVM prayer letter and keep the shorter daily posts on my FB page. So please check out both of those resources if you haven't yet. Otherwise I'm doing well. We just completed our summer Ethno-vet Research Trip. It was good to have visitors with us from the UK and US. It was also nice because the research was done in western Uganda, so it was a change of scenery for me also. Plus an overabundance of milk tea!!!

I hope to start posting here more often. Especially since shortly CVM will change the frequency of my prayer letters from monthly to every other month.

Blessings,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment