Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rollercoaster

Wow. God has been like really busy with me the past week. I didn't know one person could learn/experience so much in that amount of time. I also didn't quite realize He could grab ahold of you and shake up what you thought was reality this much. It's good though. He sees the big picture fortunately.

I had this read to me this weekend too...

Lucy is giving her friend, Charlie Brown, some advice. After listening to Charlie's problems, she said, "Charlie, some people's life is like a folding chair on a great cruise ship. Some people prefer to sit at the back facing backward to see where they have been. Others prefer to sit at the front facing forward to see where they are going. Others sit in the middle to take in the present. Now, Charlie, which way do you like to face your folding chair?" Charlie replies... "I don't know, I've never been able to get mine unfolded."

No comments:

Post a Comment