Thursday, December 27, 2012

Proud Grandma!

My grandma was excited to show me her new wall display. The local newspaper (Marion Advertiser) ran a feature length article in their Christmas edition on my time in Uganda and my plans to move there! 2,500+ people had a chance to read this! Grandma has it laminated on her dining room wall now!




Also, being released within the week, a 24 month calendar for all of the monthly financial ministry partners of Imperishable Seed! It features pictures of life in Karamoja that I took while I was there this summer, inspirational Bible verses, interesting facts about Uganda and Karamoja, US and Ugandan holidays, and CVM Uganda Staff birthdays and anniversaries. Watch for more details shortly! Sign up for you monthly ministry support today to make sure you get it at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment