Thursday, February 8, 2007

Quote of the Day

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her"

Amen to that. This goes along the lines with things I have been thinking about lately. So yes, God wants me to wait for the perfect guy. Not as in perfect= Tall, dark and handsome. But perfect as in= Loves God with all of His heart, wants to serve Him in ministry, knows he isn't perfect but admits his weaknesses and is striving towards Godly perfection with the Holy Spirit as his guide. Then again, who knows... God may have in His plan for me to remain single. I shall rest my trust in Him with this, as with all things. So Valentine's Day is coming up. My one friend calls it "Single Awareness Day". It used to really bother me too. But I'm content with where God has me. He is my husband. Isaiah 54:5


No comments:

Post a Comment