Friday, March 16, 2007

Cool shirts

I am a Disciple
The Choice has been made. There is no looking back.
I have stepped over the line.
I won't let up, back up, give up, or shut up.
My Focus is clear, my path straight, My God reliable.
I am a Disciple of Christ!

"Step Up! I am a servant first and last. God has changed me from the inside out and today I am making it real. I will abandon my apathy and serve with all my heart and soul because I serve the King of Kings. Talk is not enough. It's show time. I will toil. I will sweat. I will care. I will view others with the eyes of Christ. How 'bout you? Got the nerve? The nerve to serve? Step Up!."

"Be a Revolution. It's time for a change. I will no longer be gripped by the world's warped mindset. I have been transformed by Jesus Christ & my thoughts and actions are subject to a higher standard. I can't change the past but I can make a difference today. In God's power I will be a revolution."



Read more: http://www.myspace.com/big_e_petsitter/blog?page=5#ixzz0zeMGcZFi

No comments:

Post a Comment