Thursday, March 1, 2007

Question for everyone

For a project that I'm working on with some friends... we are looking for 4 Bible verses that best describe life as NOT being random. But rather God knows what's going on and we are in His plan. I have 8 verses listed below. Can you please let me know what 4 speak to you the most. Thanks!!!

Psalm 139:16

Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.

Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--

Isaiah 64:8

But now, O LORD, You are our Father,
We are the clay, and You our potter;
And all of us are the work of Your hand.

Jeremiah 29:11

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:28

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Ephesians 2:10

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

No comments:

Post a Comment