Wednesday, June 13, 2007

411

No... this isn't full of information. 411 is the number of days since my last significant injury at work. Considering the last time had only been a span of 123 days I'm pretty happy.

So a cat I was trying to force feed bit the first joint of my middle finger on my left hand. OUCH... both sides on the joint. This only happened 2 hours ago. I'm praying that I don't get the red line like I did the last time a cat bit me. I don't like shots given to me in places that just weren't made to get shots.

"Macavity" did end up eating the rest of what I was feeding him. I told him it was for his own good.... plus I wasn't gettting injured for nothing...lol

Look up the cat's name....- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macavity_(character)

""Macavity is a master criminal who is responsible for a multitude of crimes, but in the book he is too clever to leave any evidence of his guilt.""

I know he's guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment