Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Did you know?


DID YOU KNOW?!? You can be part of the "Great Commission" (Matthew 28:19-20) while still living your life in the United States! In fact... the Great Commission is for ALL of us, and not just some. God calls some to GO and others to PRAY and SEND. You can be part of how God is moving in Karamoja by joining this ministry team as I am called to GO! If only 25% of the people who will receive my prayer letter (hopefully coming out in a week) commit to at least $50 monthly financial support; 100% of my monthly ministry expenses would be covered!!! If that commitment was made this month... almost all of my one time needs would be received by time I leave for Uganda.


Please prayerfully consider how God is calling you to fulfill His Great Commission! Please contact me with ALL of your questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment