Saturday, May 25, 2013

Full video of Lomilo's Presentation at my church

Waffle and Dr. Val Lomilo recently visited my family and friends in Wisconsin. While they were here they enjoyed an evening with my church family. They had the opportunity to share about their work in Uganda and how I will be fitting in to it all. Here is the video of their entire presentation.



If you are interested in learning more, please contact me or CVM.

If you are interested in becoming a financial ministry partner there are several options. You can set up an electronic funds transfer through your bank account using this form... http://www.cvmusa.org/document.doc?id=3848 

Or there are several people who have set it up online using their credit card. https://www.cvmusa.org/cvm-mission-fundraiser-arndt?tab=3  

Or you can also call CVM directly with more questions... 206-546-7569 - Thanks for your interest!


Did you know that I'm very close to my month support goal. I only need

2 ministry partners at $200/mo


ministry partners at $100/mo


10 ministry partners at $50/mo


ministry partners at $25/mo


10 ministry partners at $10/mo

No comments:

Post a Comment