Friday, November 17, 2006

Amen!!! Preach it brutha....

...ok I just read this blog and I HAVE to re-post it.

http://www.myspace.com/comedianchriswilliamsif you are looking for where I got it from.

>>>>>

Sunday, November 12, 2006

GET OFF THE FENCE!!!!
Current mood: angry
Category: Life

Christians!!!!!!! Listen up!

No JOkes in this one...sorry.. But I want to touch a major issue in the body OF Christ!

We can't be on the fence!!!! God is not happy with you having one foot in the world and one foot in the Kingdom!!! I'M screaming to you GET OFF THE FENCE now!!!

I'm talking to those that...Go to church and scream "hallelujah!" "Glory To God" and after, you rocking "50 cent" or "Jay-z" or Dipset (((ballin'))) on your ipod! I'm talking to those Christians that's right here on myspace....you say you're a Christian who goes to church, and you own a bible....but yet your myspace page has music videos or music of dudes like "Nelly" or "Jay-z" or "Young Joc" and whoever else whose a negative secular artist! Some of y'all even have movie clips of actors cursing up a storm.

Not to mention you don't have the name JESUS or GOD anywhere on your page! I'm not saying everything on your page has to be Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. But I"m the type of dude...If I'm TRULY in love with someone....THEN THEY ARE GOING TO BE ALL UP AND IN MY.........space! Can I preach on???

Quick question....why is it...Some people on myspace are saying I'm a Christian...but yet....their top friends are strippers? Or their influences are 50 cent, Lil Kim, Diddy, Snoop, etc. How can these people possibly influence you? How?!!! The people that should be influencing you is GOd, Jesus, your Pastor, that mentor that God has placed in your life!!!....HELLO?!! As a Christian... how is diddy going to influence me? Do we think about MORALSanymore? Some Christians are living with this attitude...-> "OH....it doesn't matter what kind of lifestlye your living....it just matters that you're on TV and your famous...so it's all good. Your my idol" ...............and that's exactly what they are to you an IDOL......cause you worship him or her MORE THAN YOU worship GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry...but I'm tired of the GARBAGE!!!

Get off the FENCE!!!!

I"m talking to the Christians that bless God with the same mouth they cursing with! I'm talkin' to the Christians....that be at the clubs on the nights before they go to church!!! C'mon now!! Let's talk about it!!!

People listen... this is not to condemn anyone....it's just some of us are sleeping on the fence..and we need someone to shout to us ..."GET OFF THE FENCE BEFORE YOU FALL!!!" Before you what? (((FALL)))

We must be seperated from this World!! We are in it...but don't have to be a part of it! We are to be soldiers for Christ! Meaning that wherever you are...whether at work, school, your block, park, picinic, wherever....your MYSPACE....you are to REPRESENT CHRIST TO THE FULLEST!!!! We should not be ashamed of the Name JESUS!!! Can I talk about it??? Well, I'm going to talk about it whether you like it or not!

We got Christian Youth...and Adults...that can SCREAM the name, Bow Wow, Chris Brown, Nelly, DIDDY....but when it comes to the name of JESUS.....oh they quiet! WE GOT CHRISTIANS WORSHIPING THE CREATURES...AND FORGETING ABOUT THE CREATOR!!!!!

C'MON Y'ALL!! It's time to get off the fence!! and when you do get off....jump down onto the right side! Jump down to the side that God as placed you on! It's time people!! This BLOG is written with Love in my heart for my brothers and sisters in the Faith!

Let's rep Christ to the fullest! All these famous people of this world did not die for you.........JESUS did!

If you're reading this....and you don't know Jesus as your Lord and savior ... holla at me. I'm not only about jokes...I'm about winning the lost for Christ. I'm also a Youth Minister.

((((NEWSFLASH)))

We're not going to be living on this earth forever!!!! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! BUT THE QUESTION IS....WHICH WAY ARE YOU GOING?

I love y'all God BLess!!

Minister C

PS....I have been guilty of some of these things I mentioned, but I made a decision to get off the fence! I pray you do the same.

Let GOD GET ALL THE GLORY IN EVERYTHING YOU DO! THAT INCLUDES YOUR MYSPACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment