Monday, August 12, 2013

Challenge

Today I just had a ministry partner call CVM Donor Services and raise their monthly support by $5/mo. They also contacted me and asked me to issue this challenge:

"Will you join us by raising your amount by $5 a month so Emily can finish her support and get to Uganda to start doing what God has called her to do there?"

Will you join them and accept their challenge?

"Sympathy is no substitute for action." — David Livingstone

Call CVM directly at 206-546-7569 (Pacific Time)
or Email info@cvmusa.org


If you are not a current monthly partner you can contact them to start today!

If you donate monthly via a personal check and intend to increase your gift, please inform myself or CVM of your intent so we can adjust my projected support accordingly as we track when they can give me the green light to buy my airline ticket.
$550 in monthly support to go!
Click the button below to find out the different ways you can give.  Please designate account "Imperishable Seed" when giving online.

No comments:

Post a Comment